- Written by Jan Wouters
The world fair of the automobile passion from 15th * until 19th April 2015
• The greatest classic fair with official presentation of more than 25 brands of the international vehicle industry
• Greatest offer of international classic dealers: more than 2,500 collector automobiles at offer
• All 20 exhibition halls and open spaces are already booked nearly now
• Special exhibition: Tourist Trophy with racing cars of Alfa Romeo, Bentley, Bugatti, Jaguar and Mercedes-Benz
* 15th April 2015: Preview, Happy View Day
Essen, 17th December 2014. More than 1,250 exhibitors from more than 30 nations have already booked their presentation spaces at the 27th TECHNO-CLASSICA ESSEN 2015 now. Nearly all exhibitor spaces in the 20 halls and at the four open spaces are reserved about four months before the start of the classic fair. The TECHNO-CLASSICA ESSEN 2015 will also in the next year be more than only the “World fair for vintage-, classic & prestige cars, motor sport, motorcycles, spare parts and restoration and world-club meeting“ as its subheading describes. With more than 220 exhibiting classic clubs and communities of interest it is again the greatest club meeting of the world of the vintage-cars and young-timer scene. And the mostly lavish orchestrated presentations of more than 25 German and international automobile manufacturer make the TECHNO-CLASSICA in the next year again to the greatest history show of the car industry world-wide too.